Friday 17 April 2015

Toy Hack Reflection


Toy Hack Reflection

If you were to box and try to sell this item, how would you describe it and its purpose? 
I would describe it as an attempt to create a sense of unity. It is taking two opposing forces, putting them together and creating something unique in the end. It's a fun way of learning to accept those who have different views than you as well as learning to work together.

What do you like most about the new toy?
What I like most about my toy is the voice box, horn and top hat. These are quirky things that make my toy unique, things that you wouldn’t see on other toys. It’s what makes a toy memorable.

What do you like least about the new toy?
It’s a small aspect but the thing I like least about my toy is the eyes. I feel like they don’t really go with the rest of the toy. They seem kind of subdued but to fit with the rest of the toy I think they should be more lively or energetic.

What would you do if you were to re-do this assignment? 
If I were to do this assignment again I think I would change the purpose of my toy. Perhaps I would do something to symbolize feminism, something with a doll. As I got older I found Barbie to be a grotesque figure so maybe I would remodel her.

No comments:

Post a Comment